Cleanparts.com is one of the few companies that offers a true parts washer rental program. We maintain a current fleet so you can be sure that you receive a quality, well-maintained parts cleaning machine. By renting with Cleanparts.com you instantly have all of the advantages of using a premium parts washer without the commitment of ownership.
Top reasons for renting a parts washer:
- The right equipment for the job: Renting allows you the ability to try a machine for a set period of time without having to commit to purchase or long term contracts.
- Free technical support: When you rent a parts washer from Cleanparts.com, you will have access to free technical support to help you get the optimum performance from your rental machine.
- Conserve capital: Rent the equipment you need and conserve working capital.
- Free starter chemical: With each rental contract, Cleanparts.com will provide the required amount of wash detergent for first-time charge up of the machine. Based on your application, Cleanparts.com personnel will recommend a cleaning detergent that will best fit your needs.
- Free disposable filter bags: All parts washer rental programs include three (3) disposable filter bags for catching debris that is washed off of your parts. Filter bags help keep the machine clean and extend the life of the cleaning solution.
- Purchase credits: After renting a machine, if you determine that it makes more sense to own it, rental credits may be available to apply toward the purchase.
- Satisfy a short production run: If you have a job shop and intermittently manufacture product for your customers that need clean parts, a rental machine may make the best economic sense.
- Help me choose a machine: If you are having trouble deciding what is the best machine for you call 1-800-969-7960 for a free cleaning consultation. After gathering some general information, we will make a recommendations to help you tackle your parts cleaning needs.
How the program works:
- Choose the size of the machine you feel would best fit your needs.
- Complete a one page rental agreement.
- Pay the security deposit by check or credit card.
- We ship the machine to you.
- Drain, clean and return the machine in the condition you received it in.